Reasons to Visit Balaia
Balaia is the ideal destination for a holiday. There are lots of things to see and do, whether you like soaking up the sun or something a little more active. Couples, families and groups of friends alike will find plenty to love about Balaia.
These are some of our favourite things about Balaia:
- The climate. The weather in the Algarve tends to be warm and sunny, with many more hours of sunshine than the UK. July and August are the hottest months, where temperatures rarely drop below 30℃.
- Entertainment. There's plenty to do for the more active holidaymaker in Balaia. Play a round of golf, try some water sports down at the beach, spend the day horse riding or book a quad bike off-roading experience.
- Nightlife. Balaia itself is relaxed and laidback, with some lovely spots to enjoy a cocktail or two. If you fancy a more lively evening, the town of Albufeira is just a few kilometres away with its bustling bars, restaurants and nightclubs.
- Golf courses. The Algarve region is famed for these and in Balaia, you'll have easy access to a 9 hole 3 par golf course and driving range.
- The safe, family-friendly feel. Balaia is an area where lots of families come for a relaxed and peaceful holiday, where they can leave the stresses of everyday life at home.
- Delicious food. There are lots of local dishes to try - the Cataplana stew comes highly recommended.
- Beautiful scenery. The area around Balaia is simply stunning. Enjoy the dramatic coastline from on board a boat, or simply take a stroll along the clifftops to watch the sunset. There are two long golden beaches a few minutes' stroll away.
- History and culture. Albufeira and Loule are close by and both have plenty to explore. Visit the morning markets, see historic churches and wander through picturesque cobbled streets and squares.
Balaia Golf Village is waiting for you. Come and explore the area, basing yourself in one of our beautiful apartments. We have a variety of accommodation options for parties of all sizes, complete with modern facilities and six on-site swimming pools. And don't forget, the golf course will be right on your doorstep.
We look forward to welcoming you to Balaia soon - we're sure you'll love it as much as we do!